A globally recognized University upholding excellence amidst rich cultural heritage
Produce employable graduates who are morally upright, socially and culturally responsible professionals through quality, relevant, and innovative instruction, research, extension, and resource generation
Goal 1 - Academic Excellence
1. To assure the quality of programs to achieve 71% - 100% accredited programs.
2. To ensure effective student lifecycle management and career development to achieve 50% of graduates that are employed (2 years prior)
3. To provide unique and lifelong learning experience in the entire student life cycle to attain 70% passing rate of fist-time takers in board examinations.
4. To integrate internationalization perspective towards global connectedness to increase the number of international students by 5% and international partners by 5%.
5. To strengthen student welfare services for a successful academic formation of students with 90% students who rate services as satisfactory or higher.
6. To intensify conservation of the rich cultural heritage in the academic programs integrating IKSP in related courses and establishment of an IKSP center.
Goal 2 - Strong research leadership and culture
1. To establish a strong brand and strengthen image building of IFSU as a research leader in the academic sector achieving a total of 29 research outputs in the last three years utilized by the industry or by other beneficiaries.
2. To intensify conduct of research and dissemination of RD outputs to increase percentage of faculty members who: actively pursue research by 12% every 3 years period who produce technologies for commercialization or livelihood improvement by 10%, and whose research work resulted in an extension program by 10%.
3. To intensify conservation of the rich cultural heritage.
Goal 3 - Sustainable extension and community Engagement
1. To package and transfer knowledge and technologies relevant to the needs of clientele achieving a 95% satisfaction rating from clients of extension services.
2. To create a widely shared organizational culture that encourages, promotes, and rewards extension and community engagements with 30 of faculty and 100 of students as volunteers annually.
3. To establish/strengthen/sustain linkages with LGUs, industries, and other organizations/stakeholders for resource sharing, extension program, and service complementation with increased number of active partnership by 20%.
Goal 4 - Excellent public service and good governance
1. To ensure efficient, transparent, and accountable delivery of administrative services with 95% client satisfaction rating in all Administrative offices and achieve the Good Governance Conditions requirements set by the Inter-Agency Task Force per A.O. 25.
2. To forge strong network system and resource-sharing through collaborative activities conducted regularly.
3. To strengthen the university’s local and international visibility.
4. To enhance efficiency in resource generation and mobilization to increase the percentage of the total net income by 10% in 2019 and 20% annually from 2020.
5. To upgrade the competence and capabilities of human resources achieving 15% permanent faculty and staff attending relevant learning and development activity and attaining Level III status in the PRIME-HRM evaluation.
6. To technologize frontline services and other services of the University with an integrated system 100% operational.
7. To ensure a clean, green, safe, and GAD-responsive University environment implementing 100% of relevant government laws and ordinances.
8. To intensify conservation of the rich cultural heritage integrating culture in the administrative and support services.
1. Excellence—IFSU’s strong commitment to achieve superior quality outputs and services in the areas of instruction, research, extension, resource generation, and administration
2. Faith—IFSU’s strong belief and faith that there is GOD Almighty who guides the University in all its undertakings and endeavors. This also mirrors the University’s community members’ trust and confidence for each other toward harmonious living.
3. Integrity—IFSU’s adherence to moral and ethical values; conformity to principle-driven service in the pursuit of the University vision, mission and goals.
4. Service—IFSU’s recognition that the essence of its existence is to serve its clienteles and stakeholders for the common good.
5. Creativity—IFSU’s commitment to create and nurture a teaching and learning environment that encourages innovation, dynamism and resourcefulness in the pursuit to be globally recognized amidst rich cultural heritage. This includes provision of opportunities for critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and collaboration.
6. Cultural-sensitivity—IFSU’s commitment to preserve the rich cultural heritage of the province and the region.