Academic scholarship shall be enjoyed by students who are academically proficient. Student grantee shall acquire the scholarship during the next semester after obtaining the qualifications below.
– Full academic scholarship isgranted to all those who get a GWA of 93% and above with no grade lower than 85% and with a regular load.
All fees paid exemption except registration and entrance fees shall be enjoyed by the student on top of other government or private scholarships enjoyed by them.
– Half academic scholarship. Continuing students who have obtained a GWA of 89% to 92% with regular load, and no grade lower than 83% in the previous semester immediately preceding are entitled to full tuition fee discount except registration and entrance fees. Half academic scholarship shall be enjoyed by the student on top of other government or private scholarships enjoyed by them.
– Full and Half Academic Scholars receive a monthly allowance of Php500.00 which can be claimed at the end of each semester.
– Certification from the Scholarship Coordinator to be presented at the Accounting Office during enrollment and in claiming allowance.
– List of potential academic scholars which can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.