Prevent blindness, restore sight and promote eye care among the people of Ifugao and its neighboring provinces.
To provide a modern and well-equipped eye care and surgical facility for indigent patients.
- Establish with utmost compassion a high standard eye care service delivery to the unprivileged communities; and
- No person should be needlessly blind.
- Re-establish an operational and vibrant Eye Center at IFSU Potia Campus to be managed by the University;
- Expand research endeavors on clinical eye care and other related practices;
- Provide extension and training services within and outside the Province of Ifugao;
- Assist in the training of nursing students, barangay and community health workers, public school teachers, and rural health unit workers in the early detection and prevention of common eye conditions and vision impairment.
OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
General Eye Service
The service handles the treatment and management of the more common eye problems such as errors of refraction, simple eye infections, and immediate treatment and management of eye trauma caused by eye burns, foreign bodies, laceration, and other injuries. The service conducts comprehensive eye examination to determine whether the patient needs further evaluation and treatment by a subspecialist.
A test to check the visual activity (V/A) and refraction.
A medical activity conducted outside the center to educate patients on the proper eye care prevention of eye diseases and to diagnose eye ailments. It is composed of vision screening and error refraction for both young and adult patients.
- Extra Capsular Cataract Extraction (ECCE)
- Excision of Pterygium
- Excision of Cyst
- Incision and curettage
- Probing and Irrigation
- Yag Capsulotomy
- Laser Iridotomy
IFSU EYE CENTER Banac, Potia, Alfonso Lista, Ifugao CP No: 0999-846-7846/0966-391-8338 E-mail Address: email@example.com