Manage data on graduates, enrolments, licensure exams and more. Compare the trends with our dynamic data mining which can be used as basis for data analytics.
Manage researches and trainings easily. Using the Research/ Trainings Timeline to manage data with the inclusion of using tags can help find related topics or studies quickly.
Human resources are the most valuable and unique assets of an organization. Keeping tracks of all employee records has become easy with the use of this system sub-module.
The objective of this module is to provide information on the changes in our university performance and financial position that can be used to make financial and operating decisions.
Monitor and maintain our university assets using this system to provide the best possible services to our clients.
More useful applications are included to make almost everything you do digitized.
For security reasons, automatic resetting of forgotten password is not available on the system. Do not worry because we can still help you reset your password. Just follow the steps below on how to acquire a new password so you can be able to access the system again.
1. Login to your email account (gmail, yahoo, hotmail and or any other emailing account). Please use your email as your system user name.
2. Compose a new email with your own details. See example below.
3. Send mail at email@example.com.
4. Wait for a confirmation email from the IFSU Mailer.
5. Upon receiving the email from the IFSU Mailer, click the button link to confirm your successful password resetting and to redirect you to the IFSU MIS Login page.
After 2-3 days without response from the system administrator, you are advised to personally visit the Department of Planning and Information Management at IFSU Lamut.
IFSU for ACE- Academic Centers of Excellence.
To provide quality education, research and extension services to bring about educated and morally upright individuals endowed with professional and entrepreneurial skills who will take the lead in enhancing sustainable development towards improved quality of life.
- Pursue Excellence in Instruction Services
- Pursue Excellence in Research Services
- Pursue Excellence in Extension & Training Services
- Pursue Excellence in Resource Generation
- Pursue Excellence in Administration and Governance
To our valued partners and clienteles, we, the officials and employees of the Ifugao State University, do hereby commit to render to you a kind of service that is characterized by:
I - Integrity: Character of unblemished and unquestionable integrity
F - Faith: Do things guided by strong faith in God and in each other
S - Service: To serve and not to be served
U - Unity: United in deeds and in action
1. To upgrade the quality of Instruction.
2. To upgrade the quality of Instruction-support services.
3. To capacitate human resources in R&D.
4. To intensify the conduct of research in line with specialization & mandate of the university.
5. To increase visibility of research outputs in the local, national and international arena.
6. To generate, package and patent relevant technologies/systems/programs.
7. To package and transfer knowledge and technologies responsive to the needs of target communities.
8. To intensify monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment of extension programs conducted for technical advisory and strategic planning.
9. To intensify linkages and networking with other institution in local, regional, national and international levels.
10. To capacitate human resources for extension and training.
11. To enhance Income Generating Projects.
12. To maximize the utilization of land for income generation.
13. To enhance and improve operation and administration of IGPs.
14. To provide employment opportunities to students and graduates of IFSU and the community.
15. To utilize IGP projects for the conduct of the employees’ and students’ researches.
16. To utilize IGP projects for the conduct of the extension services of the university.
17. To continue modernizing offices and processes.
18. To continue improving administrative proficiency and financial management.
19. To continue adhering to good governance conditions.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ifugao State University and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing and managing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
• publishing any Website material in any other media;
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
• publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website without the authority or capability granted to you by the Website administrator;
• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ifugao State University may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Ifugao State University a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Ifugao State University reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ifugao State University express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall Ifugao State University, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ifugao State University, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ifugao State University from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Ifugao State University is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Ifugao State University is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ifugao State University and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Regional Trial Court [RTC] located in Ifugao for the resolution of any disputes.
Developed and Maintained by the Department of Planning and Information Management
Copyright © 2018 - 2019. All rights Reversed. IFUGAO STATE UNIVERSITY